CSE MCQ Questions with Answers Anna University
CSE mcq questions | cse mcq questions and answers | cse mcq third semester mcq | cse 3rd semsester mcq questions
Computer science engineering important multiple choice questions and answers for third semester computer science engineering students
DATA STRUCTURES CSE MCQ Questions with Answers
1. A technique and it can be defined as any function that call itself is called recursion
2. A stack is a non primitive linear data structure and ordered collection of data element.
3. Priority queue in data structure in which intrinsic ordering of the element does not determine the research office basic operations.
4. The queue around upon reaching the end of array is called circular queue.
5. Operating system after maintain a queue of process that are ready to execute that are waiting for particular event to occur.
6. An ADT is abstract data type is also with generic prescription independent of implementation details.
7. are may be defined as final audit setup element fine if there is specific number of element in the array.
8. Linked list check kind of series of data structure which are not necessary adjustment in memory its structure contains element and a pointer to a second containing its successor.
9. Only one link field in each and every node and all the nodes are linked together in some sequential manner and this type of linked list is called singly linked list.
10. Dequeue is also data structure element can be inserted from both ends and deleted from both ends.
DS CSE MCQ Questions with Answers
11. A file is a collection of bytes stored secondary storage device which is generally a disknof some kind.
12. Binary files can be processed sequentially or depending on the need of the application they can process using random access techniques.
13. Header of the linked list if first element in the list and store the number of elements in the list.
14. Fseek will process and the file pointer to a particular byte within the file is called fseek.
15. Decision making statement is used to break the normal flow of the program and execute part of the statement based on some condition is called decision making.
16. Pointer is a variable which holds the address of another variable.
Discrete Mathematics CSE MCQ Questions with Answers
Important multiple choice questions and answers discrete mathematics MCQ questions and answers.
1. The vertices are represented by point and each represent by a line diagrammatically.
2. A graph which are self loops not is called simple graph.
3. An edge which is associated with an ordered pair of nodes is called undirected edge.
4. Graph in which loops and parallel edges are allowed is called pseudo graph.
5. Every vertex of a simple graph has the same degree then the graph is called regular graph.
6. Each of the different group of section which can be made by taking some or or all of a number of thing at a time is called combination.
7. A statement that is true for all possible values of a professional variable is called tautology where is formula or logical truth.
8. A graph which contains some parallel edges is called multigraph.
9. The number of major incident at the water villa is called the degree of vertex with simple looks counter twice.
10. Two graphs are isomorphic if and only if if there were traces can be labelled in such a way that corresponding adjacency Matrix are equal.
11. A matics whose zeros are the rows of unit Matrix but not necessary in natural order is called permutations matrix.
12. The number of edges appearing in the sequence of a path is called length of path.
13. A path which originates and ends in the same notes is called a cycle of circuit.
14. Two compounds proposition are said to be equivalent if then identical truth table.
Communication engineering MCQ CSE MCQ Questions with Answers
1. Teleservices provides communication between to end user application according to standard protocol.
2. Information is defined as the amount of information transferred when it is transmitted and yi is received.
3. Channel capacity is defined as the maximum of the mutual information that may be transmitted through the channel.
4. The entropy of association measure of the average amount of information source symbol in long message.
5. Discrete source is called source coding.
6. Channel coding theorem is applied for discrete memoryless additive white Gaussian noise channel.
7. Encoding and symptom calculation can be easily implemented by using simple shift register with feedback connection it is possible to listen coding having useful error correction properties.
8. Bit rate is defined as number of BIT transmitted during one second between the transmitter and receiver.
9. Bandwidth efficiency is the ratio of transmission bit rate to the minimum bandwidth required for particular modulation.
10. Digital modulation is defined as the changing the amplitude of the carrier signal with respect to binary information or Digital signal.
OMD551 MCQ BASICS OF BIOMDICAL INSTRUMENTATION MCQ
1. What are the types of electrode in biomedical instrumentation ? The micro electrode depth and needle electrode surface electrode and metal micro electrode.
2. What is polarization ? the electrodes are affecting by the passing of signal
3. What is electrode paste the quoted with electrically conductive paste is called electrode paste the area can be coated with the help of electrical conductivity.
4. The transducer is a device that detect your by a signal that is converted to electrical signal for bio signal processing.
5. Active transducer the various active transducers are available the main is magnetic induction type electric type photo type and electric type transducer these are main active transducer in biomedical instrumentation.
BIO POTENTIAL GENERATION AND ELECTRODES TYPES
IMPORTANT 2 MARKS
CHEMISTRY AND BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION
BIO ELECTRIC SIGNALS AND THEIR CHARACTERISTIC
EXTRACELLULAR FLUIDS ECF
INTRACELLULAR FLUIDS ICF
CHARACTERISTICS OF RESTING POTENTIAL
i INSIDE CELL
o OUTSIDE CELL
PO2 PARTIAL PRESSURE OF OXYGEN
PCO2 PARTIAL PRESSURE OF CARBON DIOXIDE
PH POTENTIAL OF HYDROGEN
mV MOLARITY AND VOLUME
M/V MASS OF SOLUTE DIVIDED BY THE VOLUME OF THE SOLUTION
Vr VIRTUAL REALITY VR HELPS TO UNDERSTAND CHEMICAL REACTITON
Q REACTION QUOTIENT
MG/dl MILLIGRAMS PER DECILITER
mm Hg MELLIMETRE OF MERCURY IS A MANOMETRIC UNIT OF PRESSURE
g/dl TOTAL PROTEIN IS THE SUM CONCENTRATION OF ALL INDIVIDUAL SERUM PROTEINS.