Mcq for SS
Signals and Systems MCQ with answers for online examinations for anna university students gate and tancet 2022
1. The low frequency interface is called aliasing.
2. The multiplication of Z Transforms is the convolution of two sequences in time domain equivalent.
3. The time interval between and two adjacent samples is called Nyquist interval.
4. The impulse response is used to study various properties of the system such as causality, stability and dynamicity
5. The Fourier Transforms of function X of T should be absolutely Integral.
6. The negative value in independent variable is zero in the unit step signal.
7. Ram signal the amplitude of every sample is linearly increased with the positive value of independent variable is called ramp signal.
8. The output y of present and past input is called non recursive system.
9. When the output of wire fan of the system depends upon present and past input as well as fast outputs that it is called recursive system.
Unit 1 to 5 Signals and Systems MCQ
10. The system description specified a transformation of the input signal to the output signal is called system description.
11. A periodic function is one which are been repeating and textured pattern for an infinite period of time and will continue to repeat that accept pattern for an infinite time.
12. Deterministic signals are signals are completely different for instant of time there is no no uncertainty with respect to their values at any point of view.
13. A system is defined as a physical device which contains set of elements are functional block and that generate a response or output signal for a given input.
14. aA signal is said to be even signal if inversion of time as it does not change the attitude
15. Conversion operation is transfer to moderation in frequency domain.
16. Parsevals was theorem gives total average power of the period signal is side periodic signal The Power is equal to summation of squares of magnitude of Fourier coefficients.
17. An LTI system is said to be caused if all the poles of a system functions lies on left side of the ROC.
18. The Laplace transform of conversion of two function is equivalent to multiplication of the Laplace transform.
19. Time domain integration at is pole to the system.
20. Integration in time presence smoothing in time domain this more thing in time correspond to high frequency components of these signals that is called integration.
Gate 2021 Signals and Systems MCQ
21. Differentiation in time domain at zero system to the system.
22. Nyquist rate what is the time interval between any two adjacent samples when sample letters Nyquist rate.
23. Aliasing is high frequency interface with low frequency and low frequency phenomena is called aliasing.
24. Expansion in time domain is equal to compression in frequency domain and vice versa.
25. Nyquist rate is the sampling rate become exactly equal to two worlds samples per second for given bandwidth of w hertz then it is called Nyquist rate.
All the above Signals and Systems MCQ are very important for anna university online exam gate and tancet 2022
Electronic circuit 1 important multiple choice questions and answers.
1. The change in the drain current due to change in the gate to source voltage can be determined using the trans conductance factor GM.
2. A resistor behave two port network for small signal only height parameter can be used to analysis only the small signal amplifier.
3. Yhe Miller input capacitance of an amplifier is a function of bypass capacitor.
4. In high frequency analysis of amplifier the network having low critical frequency is called dominant network.
5. The ratio of output voltage to input voltage is called voltage gain of the amplifier.
6. tLThe ratio of output current to input current is called current gain of the amplifier a 1 equal to 2 divided by I one.
7. AC signal is supplied to the eight of the f true and electrolytic capacitor called input capacitor cin.
8. The decide by of what is obtained when DC component of the in current flows through the source by using resistor Rs where the capacitance c s bypasses the basic components of drain current.
9. The gain with which differential amplifier, amplifies the difference between two input signal is called differential gain of differential amplifier denoted as Ad.
10. The common mode gain AC approaches zero as it tends to infinity.
11. A device which acid and input signal and produces an output signal proportional to the input is called an amplifier.
12. The differential amplifier, amplifies the difference between two input voltage signal and it is called difference amplifier.
13. The ad is the gain with which differential amplifier, amplifies the difference between two input signal that it is called differential gain after differential amplifier.
14. The gain with which it amplifies the common mode signal to produce at the output is called common mode gain of the differential amplifier AC.
15. The ability of a differential amplifier to reject a common mode signal is expressed by ratio card common mode rejection ratio CMRR.
16. The coupling capacitor C1 and C2 which are used to isolate the DC biasing from the applied AC signal at a short circuit for AC analysis.
17. The decibel is a logarithmic measurement of the ratio of one power to another or one voltage to another.
18. Stability factor is defined as the degree of change in operating point due to variation in temperature.
19. Only at low frequency and high frequency gain deviate from ideal characteristic of the decreases in voltage with frequency is called roll off.
20. The degree to which this is done is usually indicated by the known as frequency response of the amplifier.
Ciruits 1 mcq
21. An audio frequency amplifier which operates over audio frequency range extending from 25hz to 20 Khz.
22. The thermal runaway is excess heat produced at the collector base junction transistor.
23. Biasing circuit for depletion type MOSFET similar to circuit JFET.
24. One junction is between the emitter and the base is called the emitter base junction.
25. When emitter is open secure the base and collector at of biased that is reverse biased and the collector current IC equals to reverse saturation current IC.
All the best for your examinations.