Linear Algebra and Partial Differential Equations Notes LAPDE mcq questions | ma8352 mcq questions | linear algebra and partial differential equations mcq questions
Unit 1 important multiple choice questions and answers
Linear Algebra and Partial Differential Equations MCQ
1. Solving a partial differential equation using a variable separable method we create the ratio to constant which can be passed you are negative rational number zero.
2. When solving one dimensional wave equation using variable separable method we get the solution if k is negative.
3. When solving a one dimensional heat equation using variable separable method we get the solution if k is negative.
4. Dependent variable in exactly 1 is called homogenous equations.
5. What is another name for heat equation the another name for heat equation is diffusion equation in linear algebra and partial differential equation.
6.Which of the following is the condition for a second order partial differential equation to be hyperbolic b square minus A C greater than zero.
7. Wave equation is a linear electrical partial differential equation.
8. Dind the order of the difference equation Dell cube y n minus x square y n minus del y n equal to 3.
3 is the answer.
9. The scalar field V vector is maximum rate space V.
10. Non homogeneous which may contain terms which only depends on the independent variable.
UNIT 1 OVERVIEW TOPICS
The all the above multiple choice questions are very important for Anna University online examination if you’re preparing for GATE examination TANCET is an any other competitive examination. All the above questions are very important All the above questions related to linear algebra and partial differential equation, partial differential equation, heat equation.
First order equation, second order equation what is the another name of first order equation that is called diffusion equation.
What is first order degree, what is derivatives, what is dimensional, what is one dimensional heat equation, what is two dimensional heat equation, All the above questions are very very important what is positive rational number what is rational number in partial differential equation.
Video is Below
The above video is about important multiple choice questions and answers for Anna University online examination.
1. Partial differential equations is elimination of arbitrary functions.
2. What is the form of partial differential equation by eliminating the arbitrary constant z equal to PX + Qy +P square + Q square.
3. Which of the following is lagrange method method of grouping is the correct answer.
4. The methods of multiplier is one of the method of lagrange method.
the lagrange method is more important in linear algebra and partial differential equation for Anna University online examination.
5. What are the types of transformation in partial differential equation first one is orthogonal transformation linear transformation.
6. What is the formula for diagonal for similarity transformation N power T into a into n.
7. What is the trace of the matrix in partial differential equation unitary matrix.
8. A square Matrix and its transpose a power T have same given values.
9. First order linear equation is this solution of system of linear equation.
10. Every linear transformation can be represented by a linear vector space.
Overview of linear algebra and partial differential equation syllabus and importance.
Unit 1 is all about vector space, what is vector space, what is subspace linear combination, and linear system of equations, linear independence and linear dependence. basis and dimension this all principles and all concepts covered in vector spaces.
That is unit 1 this all are very important for Anna University exam, TANCET, gate if you’re preparing for any other competitive examination this all questions are very important this all are related to partial differential equation and vector space.
Unit 2 Linear Algebra and Partial Differential Equations
The Matrix representation of linear transformation eigenvalues and eigenvector dimension theories this concepts and principles are covered in unit 2.
The inner product space linear operations, least square approximation this concepts are covered in inner product space unit 3.
Partial differential equation what are the partial differential equation, how many types in pde covered in unit 4 first order equation, second order equation, heat equation and ites classification. The partial differential equation with integral surface passing through a given curve singular solution standard type and equation.
Fourier series solutions of partial differential equation. what is Fourier series two dimensional equation. one dimensional heat equation, two dimensional heat equation, fourier series solution in cartesian coordinates and general Fourier series this all topics are covered in unit 5.
IMPORTANT THEOREM 8MARKS 6MARKS
BASICS OF VECTOR SPACES and Symbols
The all table given in unit 1 is related to Formulas. unit 1 what is v v is vector space what is x y z this all other vectors in V.
What is f f is number field, R is lower scale of in function. R square.
What is c c is complex field what is R cube your cube is dimension 3.
A union B
A intersection B
Empty set such that trace of matrix is M element.
F power n is tuple of element in F.
Linear algebra and partial differential equations is the important question for gate and tancet. you need to all the units of lapde, are very important for gate 2021. the basic partial differential and for first order and second order equations. the one dimensional wave equations, one dimensional heat equations, two dimensional wave and heat equations. the transformations and its types are very important for competitive examinations.
HOW TO CLEAR LAPDE exam Linear Algebra and Partial Differential Equations
You should prepare any 3 units, most of the students are preparing all the first half unit for the university point of view. that method is not work out, because if they ask questions from the both 16marks or 10marks asked from the any one half of the unit mean, you unable to attend the questions.
GO THROUGH ANY 3 UNTIS and all the unit two marks questions with answer your need to study, definitely you will pass on the linear algebra and partial differential equations lapde ma8352.