EC8551 communication networks notes COMMUNICATION NETWORKS MCQ EC8551 mcq questions | communication networks multiple choice questions ec8551 mcq and theory questions and answers.
Choose the multiple choice questions and answers for ec8551 mcq communication networks mcq
EC8551 communication networks notes MCQ
UNIT 1 MCQ EC8551 COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND CS8591 COMPUTER NETWORKS
1. The sending of jamming signal to make sure that all other stations become aware of the collision.
2. A data sequence representation is called digital signal, that can be finite numbers of values.
3. What is computer network, the computer network is the interconnection between is more than one computer is called the computer network.
4. What is physical topology transmission in communication networks. the unicast multicast and broadcast is called physical topology.
5.What is MAN full form or expansion. Metropolitan area networks.
6. What is the OSI full form. OPEN SYSTEMS INTERCONNECTION.
7.A open system is a set of protocol
8. What are the functions of the data link layer in communication networks. framing physical addressing and flow control is the correct answers.
9. What is the functions of transport layer? the port addressing segmentation and reassembly and connection control is the correct answers.
10.What is the session layer in communication networks?
the dialog controller is the session layer networks.
11. What is the full form of FTAM? the file transfer, access and management is the correct answer.
12. Ehat is the common devices in communication networks ? hub switch and bridge.
13. How many types of switched networks are available in communication networks. 3 is the correct answer
14. What is the point to point protocol in communication networks? data link layer protocol.
15. Three or more devices share a link in multipoint connection.
16. What is the computer networks nodes are ? the computer that originates the data. the computer that routes the data.
17. wLWhat is the switched of most packet switches use this principle? store and forward is the correct answer.
18. What is first networks? ARPANET
19. What is communication between computer and keyboard is simplex transmissions.
20. What is the structure or format of the data? syntax is the correct answers.
This above video is about all the important multiple choice questions and answers for communication network and computer network. the each and every question having one mark and two mark you need to go through all the unit 2 marks with answers, because then only you get more idea about mcq of the communication networks and computer networks.
The unit 1 communication network and computer network important multiple choice questions and answers for anna university online exam this questions useful for gate 2021 and tancet 2021 given in the above video
EC8551 UNIVERSITY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND MCQ TEST FOR ANNA UNIVERSITY ONLINE EXAMINATION ALL THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.
Communication networks ec8551 is one of the most communication related paper.
totally 5 units
Fundamental and link layer. osi model it is all the 7 layer contains in the osi model.
Data link layer,
This unit is about all the basic concepts covered in this units.
The below video is about all the important mcq questions and answers for communication network.
The above video is all model question paper important questions i explained with the real time example. you will understand easily all the concepts.
Anna university regulation 2021 and regulation 2017 for anna university online examination this all the questions are very important.
Unit 2: EC8551 communication networks EXPLANATION
Media access and internetworking is the second unit of communication networks, the overview of data link layer control concepts are contains in this unit.
The Bluetooth and Zigbee are most famous for mini projects for Electronics and Communication Engineering. that all things are very less power consumed components. the cost wise also very less.
ipv4 address concepts are explained in this units. ipv6 is another concepts.
Routing is the third unit. router concepts and principles basics contains in this units.
Transport layer is the major role playing in the communication networks. that concepts is called hardware signals, software signals are connecting junction is called transport layer.
After that is presentation is the converting the machine language to human understandable language. what is TCP AND IP the TCP means transmission control protocol IP Mean internet protocol.
Application is the computer or monitor or output display devices is called application.
the picture representation and showing in the result at the output monitor, application format are human under standing very easily.
CYCLIC REDUNDANCY CHECK
the problem is important 10 marks questions in university point of view
Cyclic redundancy problem site redundancy check is most important in Anna University online examination this problem for this sums based are related questions very important.
In cyclic redundancy check problem is one of the important step is divisor question and database and finally reminder is it major role playing in this problem.
This problem is based on truth table.
xor truth table used in this crc problems.
EC8551 communication networks notes
XOR TRUTH TABLE 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 0
COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | COMPUTER NETWORKS
UNIT 3 EC8551 communication networks notes
DISTANCE VECTOR ROUTING
The above video is about is distance vector routing protocol. 16 marks questions in university exam point of view.
UNIT VALUE 1 DIRECT CONNECTED
FIND THE INFINITY VALUES
NODE CONNECTION ADDING
ASSIGNING THE NODE VALUES
TAKE THE MINIMUM COST OF VALUE
COST 2 TO TAKE THIS VALUE
ASSIGNING THE NEXT HOP VALUES AND COST
FILL THE INFINITY VALUES
VALUES ARE FOUND
Anna university online examination of multiple choice questions and answers
The overview of ec8551 mcq
totally 2 part in mcq
total mark of mcq test. is 60 marks
part 1 is 30 questions each question carries 1 marks total marks is 30 marks
part 2 is 15 questions each question carries 2 marks total marks is 30 marks
all the part 1 is related to unit 1 to 5 all basic questions and concepts.