Discrete Time Signal Processing Solutions VIDEO BELOW EC8553 DISCRETE TIME SIGNAL PROCESSING | DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
Discrete Time Signal Processing Solutions Video Link Below
FX 991 MS CALCULATOR IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR DSP | DTSP
Discrete Time Signal Processing MCQ Questions
All the units important multiple choice questions and answers for discrete time signal processing or Digital signal processing ec8553 MCQ questions and answers for Anna University online examination if you’re preparing for GATE examination, tancet exam any other competitive examination this all question answer very very important.
1. The cause of the butter worth filter on a circle where a support of the temperature filter lie on the ellipse.
2. The Fourier spectrum of an a periodic sequence is continuous and periodic with period 2pi
3.Dcode D phase in which the instruction in the instruction register is decoder and the address in the program counter is incremented
4. The Z transform is a powerful mathematical tool for analysis of linear time invariant discrete time system in the frequency domain.
5. The relationship between variable set of linear differential equations is called signal flow graph.
6. The hamming window genders lesser oscillation in the side lower than the hanging window for the same main lobe width.
7. Signal that are fine and duration on both the left and right and sides is known as dash two-sided sequence.
8. Map decide filter specification in two rows for equivalent analog filter.
9. The bilinear transformation is a mapping that transformation the left of s plane into the unit circle in the is a plane this avoiding balancing of frequency components is called bilinear transformation in discrete time signal processing for Digital signal processing.
10. What is the execution speed of digital signal processor plays an important role in selecting the processor in digital signal processing.
EC8553 MCQ questions
11. Pipelining a processor means taking down is instruction into a series of discrete pipeline stages which can be completed in sequence by specialized hardware.
12. Memory read R face reads the data from the databases and also write data to to the data buses.
13. The hardware stack is a 16 bit wide and eight levels Deep and is access via the pop and push instruction.
14. A memory less of static discrete time system is a system whose output at any instant depends on the input values at that instant but neither on the past nor on the future values of the input.
15. FFT REDUCES THE COMPUTATION TIME REQUIRED TO COMPUTE DISCRETE FOURIER TRANSFORM.
16. The indirect address modes uses the axillary register ar to hold the address of operands in memory.
17. Memory map register addressing is used to assess efficiently the CPU and on-chip peripheral registers.
18. In general speech signal contain frequency with sufficient energy up to about 5 Khz
19. The transition band is more in butterworth filter when compared to chebyshev filter
20. The fetch F phase which the next instruction with fetching from the address stored in the program counter.
DTSP MCQ questions and answers
21. DIT algorithm is is based on the decomposition of the computation by farming smaller and smaller subsequences of the sequence x of n.
22. The fast Fourier transform FFT IS AN ALGORITHM USED TO COMPUTE THE THE DFT
23. ONE OF THE SIMPLEST METHOD OF DIGITISING AND ANALOGUE FILTER INTO THE DIGITAL FILTER IS TO APPROXIMATE THE DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION BY AN EQUIVALENT DIFFERENCE EQUATION.
24. What is the main lobe width of Hanning window? the twice that of the rectangular window which resulted in a doubling of the transition region of the filter
25. Microprocessor with architecture and instruction set optimized for DSP operation.
26. The 16 bit instruction register IREG holes the opcode of the instruction being executed
What is digital signal processing ? the Digital signal processing is a computer signal and digital signal this both and combined it will produces Digital signal processing for example it it uses a digital processing.
What is digital digital ? digital is a electronic Technology for example digital technology your smartphones is good example for digital.
What is analog? the analog is continuous signal is called analog. all the continuous signal are called analog signal the time varying features are available in analog. amps amplifier is good example for analog.
What is discrete? discrete is a data information that can be countable the least number of things and quantity is called discrete.
Discrete Time Signal Processing Solutions
The Overview of Discrete Time Signal Processing Solutions syllabus and its importance
This unit is about discrete Fourier transform all about DFT and FFT, DIT this unit is all about discrete time Fourier transformation period, A period circular conversion, linear convolution filtering long data sequence, decimation in frequency refuse of signal what are the types of signals available in digital and discrete.
Infinite impulse response filters this chapter is all about what is low pass filter, what is high pass filter, what is band pass filter and what is IR filters this concepts and principles are covered in unit 2.
Unit 3 Discrete Time Signal Processing
Finite impulse response filter, the rectangular window hanning window, hamming window this all are very very important for University exam point of view.
This all are very important 16 mark University frequently asked questions in Anna University examination
Finite length effects, what is ADC the ADC quantization truncation, rounding input output quantization ,product quantization, limit cycle oscillation, scaling to prevent overflow summation. this all basic concepts and principles are covered in this unit.
Untroduction to digital signal processor what are the functionalities of DSP, circular buffering in DSP architecture, fixed and floating point architecture, programming the applications of digital signal processing and discrete time signal processing.
General of DTSP
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
IT IS THE USE OF DIGITAL PROCESSING
COMPUTER AND DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
IT IS A DATA
EXAMPLES OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
IT IS ANY CONTINOUS SIGNAL
TIME VARYING FEATURES OF THE SIGNAL
EXAMPLES OP AMPS
DISCRETE DATA IS INFORMATION
THAT CAN BE COUNTED AND THAT ONLY HAS A CERTAIN NUMBER FO VALUES
EXAMPLES ANSWER PAPER
IT IS A FUNCITON THAT CONVEY INFORMATION
ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE THAT CARRIES INFORMATION
ANALOG SINGNAL PROCESSING SYSTEMS
ANALOG INPUT SIGNAL x(t)
ANALOG SIGNAL PROCESSOR
ANALOG OUTPUT SIGNAL y(t)
ADVANTAGE of Discrete Time Signal Processing
EASE OF DATA STORAGE
DISADVANTAGE of Discrete Time Signal Processing
CLASSIFICATION OF SIGNALS
CONTINUOUS TIME x(t) continuous function
DISCRETE TIME x(n) time series sequence
DIGITAL SIGNALS data sequence time
Discrete Time Signal Processing Solutions unit wise with the very simple steps